Open positions at Keepe
Customer Care Representative
It takes all kinds of people with all kinds of talents to make a company like Keepe. We are hiring customer care employees to join our E-Commerce team. We are looking for individuals who love bicycle, love style and love recycling and of course love our product collection. Someone that can solving problems for customers and are either currently working with bicycles or have fashion, jewelry or bicycle knowledge. There is an opportunity to work remotely from your home – nice!
Keepe customer care team is looking for a hardworking, positive person who loves both bikes AND people. This position will be working with our keepe.bike customers as well as our independent retailers. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong communication skills through phone, email and live chat. Shop experience a plus, bike knowledge a must.
- Answer customer inquiries via email, phone or live chat.
- Communication with our retailers regarding questions and standard methodologies.
- Engage in continuous improvement and seek to contribute to Keepe and our customers
- Acts as a resource for customers and retailers in regards to product and technical questions
- Communicate with Product Managers to understand new and changing products.
- Provide continual feedback to Keepe product managers regarding customer experiences.
- Utilize databases and resources to research and resolve consumer inquiries.
- Participates in and volunteers for Keepe advocacy events and charity rides.
- Comfortable working in multiple computer environments.
- Quick thinking and can multi-task.
- Sense of urgency.
- Strong desire to be a contributing member of an outstanding customer service organization within the bicycle industry.
- Good bicycle knowledge.
- Must be a phenomenal communicator – verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to build and maintain relationships in a relationship-based customer care environment.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
SALES & MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE
Do you love bicycles? Do you love the environment?
Do you love selling a high end and reliable product?
Do you want to make a difference?
Keepe is seeking a top-notch sales person and marketing representative. Our brands are part of the growing industry of cycling and this position is a terrific opportunity for the right person.
- Inbound and outbound sales calls & emails
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions
- Attend sales meetings & trade shows as needed
- Support the brands and promote brand awareness at events
- Strong commitment to providing an optimal customer experience
- Bicycle Industry experience or a love of cycling
- Customer Service experience in a retail or phone center setting
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to develop innovative solutions and think on your feet
- Knowledge of MS Excel and experience with computers
- Flexible approach – ability to quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- Time management skills
- Collaborative & fun work environment where you will be constantly learning and keeping up to date
- Opportunity to be on the cutting edge of a growing category
- Competitive commission
Love the cycling industry? Love to ride in the top gear and keep pedaling? Join the Keepe team and work with us!
Influencers & Affiliates Marketing Manager
Madly growing, we are seeking a Influencers and Affiliates Marketing Manager to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to be a part of a dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
Our Influencers and Affiliates Marketing Manager will own the Keepe affiliates, influencers, and strategic partnerships channel. This role will join the Growth Marketing team. As such, you will help fuel growth for Keepe by introducing new customers to our brand so they have an opportunity to become part of our loyal customer base. This role will partner closely with our Content and eCommerce teams to amplify content, build leads, engage our audience, and drive sales across all RPB locations globally. Through leveraging expertise in both eCommerce and D2C strategies, this role will drive awareness, conversions, and retention.
- 3 -5 years of professional experience in eCommerce and/or D2C (Direct-to-consumer) affiliate, influencers and partner marketing
- Ability to evaluate and negotiate complex proposals and paid opportunities
- Highly analytical though also extremely relational to drive results through key partnerships
- Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting with ability to report out on metrics and results
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, ability to affect outcomes in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work closely with internal content/PR roles to create segments, campaigns, flows, and templates
- Highly motivated and self-starting
- Ability to see a project from start to finish, goal/KPI oriented
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Dropbox, and Google applications
- Prior experience at an online and/or D2C brand
- Solid understanding of affiliates and influencers best practices
You get bonus points for:
- Media buying and optimization experience
- Podcast and Radio experience
- Prior experience in the biking or ebike industry
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of Commission Junction, Impact, Shareasale, AvantLink, etc.
- Developed and prepared to execute a partnership plan that is data-driven, customer centric, and aligned with product and marketing roadmaps
- Built a robust portfolio of paid and organic brand ambassadors by identifying and responding to relevant influencers, celebrities, brands, and organizations
- Identified and owned relationships among paid media publishers, podcasts, and affiliate partners
- Developed creative direction and/or campaigns for partners across different external channels
- Monitored performance of partnerships to optimize campaigns, automation, segmentation, and channel expansion
- Evaluated and helped execute offline partner opportunities such as podcasts, radio, print, direct mail and out of home
- Reviewed incoming partnership and donation requests, sending to other departments as needed (e.g., PR, events, etc.)
- Overseen contract development and negotiations to secure mutually beneficial partnerships; tracked results to ensure obligations are upheld
- Aligned with Marketing Managers and CMO on organic content, paid budget, priorities, etc.
- Connected the dots with marketing analytics, and what is resonating on organic owned channels and in earned media to propose paid content and platforms recommendations
- Explored large brand partnerships and potential loyalty programs
- Other duties as assigned & required
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us create cool fashion style bicycle brand and transform the world, and have a blast while doing it!